Some of my regular tour guests to Italy, noticing me at the bar each evening sipping Campari & Soda, decided to follow my lead. Before long I was seeing Campari & Soda, Campari & Orange and our all-time favourite Campari Spritz appearing every evening! That’s how the international Campari Club was born. It was a fun and spontaneous birth, and led to my being annointed the Patron Saint of the Campari Club, and before long one of my tour guests put that image onto paper, and the logo and image became part of my branding!
Subscribe and join the Campari Club below – look at the benefits!
Membership is free – costs you nothing – but:
- your Campari Club travel update will arrive in your email on the 1st of every month
- you get a discount on your 2nd and all successive tours with Isabella as your tour leader
- you’ll get regular expert travel tips and vacation ideas from Isabella
- you’ll find out about Isabella’s favourite villages and sites – where to go and what not to miss
- and when you are a Campari Club member, if you pre-order, you will get 50% discount on my next book – Footsteps in Italy
Subscribe and join the Campari Club now and keep up to date with the Art of Loving Everything Italian.